· Guild Leader: Mooshanks
· Assistant GL: Zmei (Phoenix Guild Leader)
Co-leader(s) of Spectrum Rage, their alts, and alts of the Guild Leader. The Assistant GL shares the same responsibilities and authority as the GL and is considered his equal.
"The Rules Continued”
Additional Rules for Spectrum Rage/Phoenix:
1. Golden Rule: Have respect for everyone in Spectrum Rage and Spectrum Phoenix, including yourself! Save your poor Guild Leader and officers some gray hairs and play nice.
2. Be respectful in all communications. Being disrespectful to anyone is unacceptable, and being disrespectful to an officer is a very fast way to get yourself noticed (and not in a good way). If you have a problem with an officer, please let the Guild Leader or another officer know via /tell. Joking and being semi-catty with each other is understandable, even encouraged, as long as all parties understand that what is said is in fun. When it crosses the line into genuine insults, or starts offending others, it's time to stop or take things into a private channel.
3. Please remember that this is a diverse guild and our members come from all walks of life. We may have a good deal of members who are part of the bear community and are interested in such; however, keep in mind that there are male and female members who are straight, bisexual or lesbian, and are here to play the game in a LGBT-friendly environment, not seek out sex-talk and the like. Please be respectful to them. Let us be clear...flirting is perfectly fine! In general, the conversation should be kept in an "R-rated" context at the maximum; if the conversation turns "NC-17", it's gone too far. Some people are not comfortable asking or saying anything when the conversation goes in a direction that makes them uneasy, though others might give a hint like "TMI" (too much information). What we ask is, when such requests are made to change topics, please respect them and don't argue the matter. The talk can be taken to whispers and/or other chat programs/websites. We are not trying to censor people...that truly are one of the last things we would want to do. But the truly last thing we would want is to make a guild founded on tolerance an uncomfortable place for any of our members. Just remember to respect the wishes of your other guild members, which is to be online and play the game first and make it a fun place to be.
4. Please try to avoid confrontations, especially with other guild members. We understand that some arguments may happen, but please do your best to keep drama to an absolute minimum. If you have a disagreement, please take it out of main chat channels and do your best to resolve things peacefully. Whispers are a very good way of saving embarrassment. If an officer does get involved, please do your best to work with him/her in resolving the issue. They're just trying to keep the peace. Don't make their job harder than it has to be.
5. Help in this guild is freely given. We do not sell equipment, bags, mats, or services to each other. If you must sell an item, do it on the Auction House or in the Trade channels. The only exception to this rule is if there is a cost in acquiring the items for those who need help, such as buying mats for enchantments. Then it's reasonable to ask that they help with the cost.
6. There will be no reselling of items or services that have been given to a member by the bank or another member, unless you have made arrangements with the person providing the item or services! At no time will someone sell something on the Auction House that they have received from the bank or another member. If you decided not to use it then send it back!
7. Guild notes for each character should contain information such as "Main" if it's a main character, "Alt of:" if it's an alt.
8. Any toons shown to be inactive for a period of three months or greater may be removed from the guild. If you know you're going to be inactive for that long but wish to remain in the guild, you must let an officer know ahead of time.
9. No advertising and selling of items or services in guild chat. Guild chat is not your personal trade channel and should not be treated as so. If you want to sell stuff use the AH!! In addition to this, do not offer items on guild chat and then when someone response wanting the item give them a price. This is not only tacky but just plain rude to your follow guild mates.
10. No spamming for items or help in guild chat. Asking a few times is fine.
11. Do not ask the higher level members to help power level you. Those who are available may agree to assist you in a tough spot, but they're not there to give you a free ride. Half the fun of the game is the challenge! Use the forums to post your requests for instancing.
12. Be active in the forums or Facebook page. This is where the true directions of the guild are decided. Speak your mind. Please make it a point to check them at least every 2 weeks.
13. No begging for gold from guild members. Period.